22500 Gratiot AVE, Eastpointe, MI 48021, USA

I filled out all the paperwork and rental agreement. Payed the 25$ it said all was good you sould get a call when i can be delivered.

Then today i look and it was cancelled.still havent refunded my 25$.thats not the main problem.i have bought a lot of things for aarons and payed for them all in full.i meet my agreement.now i TRY to save a couple $ doing it on line.and get screwed.i sighed the agreement and it says it can use my information for a 3rd party. My agreement should be void then.i do not want my infomation passed on.i bought my stuff at Aaron's in eastpoint mi.and also bought a lot at clinton twn.store.you can see my history there.feel it was a waste of my time and that the website is terrible.my name is johnvanluven.you can call me at 586 7388308.sure you won't call.i would lime my money back did not make you wait for the $ now i have to wait to you feel like putting back on my card.should have be turned down before you took my money what a Scam.if this dont get taking care of ill never use or recommend Aaron's to anyone again.i love dealing with Aaron's but dont k ow now.thinm you would take care of long time Customers that payed all there purchase OFF.not cool.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Magnavox Tv Rental.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi,

Happy to look more into this for you and see if there is something else that can be done to resolve the issue. Typically a refund can take up to 7 days depending on your bank.

We can be reached at myexperience@aarons.com.

Please send an email and include your contact info and store info. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

@LuckyDogCares

Yes I would leave you my info but aarons clinton twp said the manager would call me about 5 days later I called back to speak with him.the lady that answered the call told the manager it was me he told her he would call me back.you guessed it STILL WAITING.i was a good customer and bought and paid in full.(per my agreement).they said I was late 1 payment.i could have been but when u buy and pay for as many things I did.*** happens.they just wanted me to come in the store and pay the whole months payment.i wanted to get it on line you just wanted 25$ down no payment till September 1rst.not trying to be a *** but that worked for me.you can also check the east point store bought a lot from there to.and played it all off in full.im over it just a bad way to treat a customer that you don't have to chase around to get your $.sorry for any inconvenience to you.and I will not hold my breath waiting for clinton twp call.just bad management.im a contractor if my Customer calls me with a problem or issue I call them asap.thats how you keep great clientele.have a wonderful day. Thanks for resonding.

Aarons Reviews