I rented some furniture to stage a investment property and never received what I was promised so after a week or two I told them to come pick up the nasty furniture and they tried to convince me to keep it but I refused.So now three weeks after that I am practically begging them to pick up there sh-t or I will have to sit it outside because I no longer own the property.

Make a long story short do not rent from the Sanford location at all because you will end up hurting someone. Also I don't see how anyone would rent that junk to keep anyway they are a glorified thrift store at best. Management sucks and the lady that thinks she is so important that works the front desk with the dark hair that looks like a witch is a straight up liar.

Just come get your furniture or whatever you call it please!!!7-31-2014

Review about: Aarons Property Rental.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #951665

I commented on another aarons rent place earlier today and commenting on here so this gets bumped up on recently commented so people can see just what I mean in reference to my other comment.

Dallas, Texas, United States #849721

I had the same issue in Texas.They brought me three washers that did not work and tried to harass me for payment.

They would not come get it.

I drug it out to my garage and threatened to call the News.They picked it up on today.