I have been waiting for 20 days for my new couch to be delivered, staying home all day because they keep saying they will be here from 9am-9pm....everyday my delivery doesn't come because they keep giving me *** excuses...this is the store in ozone park, ny...the service is so unprofessional, everytime I call I keep getting transferred to different people.If this keeps up I will take legal action.

This place is a joke along with their employees...I would not recommend anyone to purchase from this shithole.i am going to keep giving them the runaround when they come knock on my door and I dont answer.I will answer whenever I feel like it.

Review about: Aarons Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #690732
Aarons Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your comment. I'm very sorry your couch has not been delivered to you in a timely manner, the negative service you received from your local Aaron's store, and the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that customer service is Aaron's #1 priority and I appreciate you for bringing these types of issues to my attention.

I'd be happy to help further assist and look into this matter for you. Please send me an email to Response@aarons.com or call me at 678-402-3403 with details including your name, agreement number, Aaron's store location, and the best contact number to reach you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,