Listen, due to heavy fighting upstairs from my house, I wasn’t home when the tv fell off of the stand in my room! I explanuned everything that happen it took AARONS 3 weeks to a month to call me back,, everytime I called them about an answer they didn’t even get back to me until APRIL 5 2018,,, Then had a conversation with the regional manager,, he stated that I would have to pay DOUBLE for a broken tv,, and that there’s no type of insurance on the tv,, How in the heck was I suppose to know that!!

Then I explained him I could not afford what he was asking for,, Then he said,, that he would have to take me to court and GARNISH my wages!! And also stated that his BUSINESS Is losing money because of me,, and because I wasn’t able to pay for a BROKEN TV,, plus a New One,, Based on what I kno,, this is not the way to conduct business to tell a customer it’s all about money,, and make the customer feel pressure to give money to allow their dum business to go forth,, I don’t appreciate being treated like I have to pay when I can’t pay,,,!! He stated about leasing a tv,, threaten me with court!!! What type of business is this!!!!

He already made it clear he doesn’t give a crap about customers!!! Regional Manager for the Union City office in NJ!!

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi,We’re very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Aaron's. Our guests’ experience is our top priority, & we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Please email us at myexperience@aarons.comthat includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

We look forward to hearing from you! -Tavius