Purchased refrigerator from company, ice maker broke within three months. It took company three weeks to even come and check it then another month before it was fixed.

Multiple customer service issues...ie rude inconsiderate staff, payment one day late they call four to five times a day.....

Payments have never been late but constantly call saying late because online service keeps malfunctioning and not posting properly the they expect you to go in and pay again and wait for adjustments or if payment didn't process because online keeps saying no contract found they expect you to come in

I will not go in they need to figure out their system!

NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #708378
Aarons Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear you had issues with your refrigerator, the negative service you received from your local Aaron's, and the inconvenience this has caused. Please know that Customer Service is Aaron's #1 priority and I appreciate you for bringing these types of matters to my attention.

Please send me an email to Response@aarons.com or call me at 678-402-3403 with your name, the best contact number to reach you, and any additional details you'd like to share. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Jessica

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #704565

As yet, you haven't purchased anything from Aaron's.You are leasing it until it is completely paid off.

All the rent to own places get on a person if a payment is even a little bit late.

If you have so much trouble making payments on line, send them a check, early enough that it gets there by the due date or go in person to make the payment.I won't pay anything online.