My name is Olivia Green the account is under Henry Green, I'm pissed because we have moved from Jacksonville Florida back to my home town Nashville Tn, they have tried to get the acct transfered from Jacksonville store to Nashville store since August 2011, the Charlotte store location 615-354-5950 refused to transfer the acct over, plus the TV I'm renting messed up I reported the problem to them to come & bring her another tv or fix the one I have they refused to do it, they responded its not my property, I told Rob the property is AAron's rental property all over the US, it should not be a problem transfering a acct over, if I don't pay them this company will say I'm stealing there merchandise, I am very pissed and need this handled fast, if not I will drop my acct & go somewhere else, I have had this bedroom suit & tv for a long time out of Jacksonville Fl & I should not go to Rental Center to start all over again, My # is 615-419-1111 Olivia Green please contact me asap.

Review about: Aarons Tv Rental.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

@Anonymous- Thank you for your review in reference to your local Aaron's store.I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I have forwarded this review to the Regional Manager of this location.

Please feel free to contact me at Response@aarons.com if you have any additional questions or need further assistance.Thanks - Jessica