Aaron's rent to own.This company has repeatedly supplied me with substandard products or defective items.

Which brakes down to purchased 60 inch flat screen tv had to replace it (4) times in four months never was able to get one working properly. There excuse was my cable network was not compatible, never heard of something like that. They would not replace again so made them take back and reimburse cost of tv. Did get 60 inch from Wal mart works great.

Purchased King size Pillow Top Bed and Bedroom set mattress top started to come apart after one month had them replace two months latter mattress started to sag in middle and on right side of bed(my side of bed) I am six foot six inches tall and weight 236 pounds.

They stated I am to large for a ever day mattress to buy heavy duty mattress from them for seven hundred dollars more they did not fill they were at fault.

They refused to replace bed so made them take not only bed and bedroom set back but also living-room set and two computer's.Will not purchase anything from them again and if asked will recommends no one else does either.

Review about: Aarons Tv Rental.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

I apologize that you are having trouble with your local Aaron's store. Please contact me at 678-402-3403 or Jessica.Rudnick@aarons.com to further resolve your complaint. Thank you, Jessica