Freeport, Florida

I rented a 60 inch flat screen TV from Arrons in Augusta, Ga.I am a 64 years old and handicapped with walking or standing problems.

I was vaccumming lost my balance and fell, my luck was that my elbow hit the screen and the tv went out ...I called Arron's to report the incident and ask that the tv be picked up and sent in for repairs . I am told that is misuse and not covered. i will have to pay for the tv at the contract price . They will not be picking up the tv and it will be turn over for credit collection if i do not continue making the payments on it monthly .

I understand this was my fault BECAUSE i had an ACCIDENT ! It was not abuse at all .

I also know that my homeowners ins will pay for the damages as well ...but it is very poor service from Arrons that they will not even pick the tv up to see if it is repairable .Final word from them is i have to pay for it .

Review about: Aarons Tv Rental.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

yea acts of god and product failure are all thats covered by warranty

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

@MSBREN - Thank you for your feedback in reference to your local Aaron's store. Please email me at Response@aarons.com and I will be more than happy to further assist you. Thanks - Jessica