i rented a computer from aarons which got stolen and i am still paying on it but slowly they insist coming to my house banging on my windows walls to get my attention to answer the door which i do and they even left a hole in the siding on the side of my house from banging and refuse to pay for it i will never use there *** service again and there prices are outrageous the computer i got was $1900 threw them looked at dells website was only $500 im from lumberton, texas and aarons rentals sucks never use them

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

Takethatone

Read the lease you signed, you are responsible for the full market value of the property and theft is not covered. You signed the lease knowing this, pay your debt as you agreed so, its unfortunate that it as stolen on your end,but you signed the lease and if they take you to court you will end up paying all court fees, attorney fees and cost of the laptop or a warrent will be issued. Take care of your responsiblity its not Aarons fault you arent paying your bill, its YOURS.

I have no complaints with Aaron's.That's because i pay my bills on time.

U idiots.:roll :) :zzz

My fiancee and I purchased a washer and dryer from aaron's the front loading.We have paid them down all but 300 dollars and they want to pick it up.

Are they crazy we have already double paid for the appliances we have paid 3,400 dollars on the merchandise. We became ill and just owe 300 dollars what kind of service will pick ur furniture up and u just owe 300 dollars. The customer service their is not good at all they are very rude especially the manager at the store we use i had to call corporate on them. So the manager really was pissed and wanted to come retrieve the washer and dryer.

I am so sorry they won't pick up this and we are paying them out so they can believe we want everyone to know AARON'S IS NOT WORTH RENTING FROM DON'T FALL IN THE TRAP WE DID.:( :( :(

:sigh hey Aaron's very could be responsible for the theft if there practice of hiring convicted felons_u let them in they can case the place and send a friend to hit u up. :roll or God forbid they're fired an angry?????

to crooKidd #679793

You speak of God and yet you cast the first stone.

maybe if you gave them a police report number they wouldn't chase you

Aarons sucks, they can just kiss off

here you see an example of aarons employees showing there lack of a life that even on here they want to attack people google them you will see the lawsuit against them and how they hire felons to bully people god forbid you are a day late happens to everyone look at the economy our own government cant pay their bills, It is never a reason to act like you just escaped from the nut house. heck half there employees have to rent there cause there credits bad

when a child dies and the medical costs are so much that you can't lay out the money for a new computer for your other teenage son, there is nothing wrong with paying 60 bucks a month for a year to get the computer so go ROFL somewhere else.

PAY ON TIME YOU LOUSEY FOOLS.OR DONT BY IT IF YOU KNOW U CANT AFFORD IT.

PAY YOUR- RENT OR HOUSE NOTE FIRST FOOL. AND QUIT BUYING *** YOU DONT NEED. AND CLEAN THAT NASTY *** RAT TRAP THAT YOU CALL HOME. LOOK AT THE TRASH GET UP AND TAKE IT OUT.

YOU SMEEL THAT *** JUST AS WELL AS YOU SEE IT AND PICK UP YOUR CLOTHS OFF THE DAM FLOOR ALONG WITH THEM FOOD SCRAPS ACROSS THE FLOORS AND VACUME THAT NAPPY *** CARPET . AND THIS GOES FOR YOU LOUSEY TIRED WRINKLE *** WOMEN TOO. QUIT TRING TO GET A GOOD MAN AND YOU HAVE POOR HOME QUALITYS.

AND TEACH THEM BAD *** STICKY FINGER COOLAID FINGER PRINT SMERIN DISFUNCTIONAL *** KIDS OF YOUR SOME MORALS AND CHARECTER.AND *** ON THE DADDYS WHO DONT GROW WITH THIER KIDS.