I have been renting from Aaron's for awhile now.We started out renting a bedroom set, washer and dryer, and a 40'" tv from them..

I lost my job however, and had to return the washer and dryer, along with the tv.. I still don't see how our payments can be so high. I went from a $13/hr job, down to an $8.00/hr job.. Me losing my previous job and taking a cut in pay, has really made it hard for us to make ends meet.

I've tried to pay aarons when I can, but with having so many other bills, it's been difficult. My husband works third shift, and sleeps during the day. Howver it seems like everyday they are coming by during the day and waking him up, when they know that that he works third shift. The last time my husband was up there, he asked them how many payments we had and he was told 6 or 7..

If we only have that many payments left, why are you harassing us.. We only have to make that many payments before we own it, then leave us alone. Now they had an attoryney send us a letter about returning the stuff.. They just don't understand what people are going through.

They don't care..We are only one payment behind!!

Review about: Aarons Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #739271
Aarons Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about your current situation and I apologize for the way your local Aaron's contacted you about your account. I'd be happy to further assist you and see what we can do to resolve this matter.

At your earliest convenience will you please send me an email to Response@aarons.com or call me direct at 678-402-3403 with details including your name and the best contact number / email to reach you at.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,