I ordered a bedroom set from Aaron's furniture, it has been a week and I still haven't received it!I haven't received any calls or information about my bed!

Then I asked for my money back and they say I have to wait the next day for a refund! So now I have no bed and no money! The service is very bad, but when they want their money they.call everybody including your job! I have talked to people over the phone who tell me my bed is on its way, but that time pass and still no bed!

Not only have I been lied to 1 guy is very rude!I just want my money back so I can forget all this!

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

psandhu

Hi Sosad1990,

My law firm is investigating claims against Aaron’s and their deceptive leasing practices. If you are interested in learning more and becoming part of the lawsuit you can contact me, Patrice Sandhu, at psandhu@susmangodfrey.com or Katherine Hoek at khoek@susmangodfrey.com.

Thanks,

Patrice

Aarons - Worse Customer Service Ever Aarons "I purchased a sectional couch making monthly payments which is supposed to be under warranty. I contacted their store and spoke to the receptionist (who is the only professional person..." Read more Aarons - Wooden Dining Room Set Review from Hartford, Connecticut Aarons "I brought a wood table set from Aarons in East Hartford CT. Table was fine but legs on all chairs and bench broke within a matter of days. The customer..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Aarons - Furniture Leasing Review Aarons "Have not received merchandise for 3 weeks going on a month. Still no mattress orBox Spring, also dresser was damaged during delay very. Manager promised to order a new one..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more