2627 Fort Campbell Blvd, Hopkinsville, KY 42240, USA
2.5

I rented a pre-used washer and dryer July. A week after I received it my daughter notice roaches under the top when I was removing clothes.

I have lived in my apartment for 3 years without a bug problem except for ants. I bought different types of poisons and foggers to kill it. I did the survey after I received it to tell them what was going on. So last month I finally contacted the store and the female manager was nasty.

One of the gentlemen there that claimed to be a manager asked if a free month of payment will reimburse me for price of poisons will help, so I accepted that option. I contacted the store yesterday to verify the information and the same nasty female manager told me she could not find survey or the guy that gave me the information to do anything. Aarons in Hopkinsville, KY sell bug infected products that barely work at a high cost and will not work with their customers to settle the problem.

I want to return it because they lied, but I am a single mother on a fixed income. I only got it to keep my child with clean clothes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Washing Machine Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience with your local store and would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter.

Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? We would like to have someone reach out to you from our Divisional Management Team.

Please reference where you left your review in your email. Thanks, Tavius

Aarons Reviews