2.3K views

The whole company is rip off.From the moment you speak to a floor employee to the top of the chain of president, if you don't get re-routed to the same business ripping you off.

After a whole year and a half of paying off my living room it got down to 600 dollars and they started up with all sorts of fees they couldn't even explain. I constantly got harassed, cut down to the chase I ended up losing my furniture and trying to dispute my situation with district managers and their managers ended up to be a run around.

Beware of Aarons, I advise anyone thinking of purchasing an item from that store to leave and don't look back.I wish someone told me before I lost out of money I could of spent on my family and showed something for it.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States #973435

I've purchased a refrigerator, front loading washer and dryer, 55" LG TV, 65" Samsung TV, and 50" LG TV with a TV console, and three IPads. Never have had one problem, but of course I very always paid my bills.

Adrian, Michigan, United States #769107

There a scam..for sure..

I was looking around for a bedroom set and i found one at Aarons but when i seen the price i thought id look around first..

So i went to ashley's furniture because thats where the bed i liked from there was..Found the SAME ONE for half the price, i get it they have to make some money but come on they take advantage of us i guess thats what kind of people are in this economy now days money hungry dont care how it effects anyone but there self..

You signed an agreement which states you'd agreed paying for 18 months. If you didn't want to pay 18 months, you got the 120 same day as cash option as well.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #580221

I have read bad reviews but still i went ahead and did business with them, rude people, ripoff, returning all merchandise and never ever again..period

I wish someone would have warned me.I bought a refrigerator from Aaron's 2 years ago.

First off they lied to me. They said they report good credit every 3 months. Every time I'd go in and ask about it they would say someone would call me back. No one ever called back.

Then when my fridge was about 18 months old and almost paid for it quit working. They came and got it and left me a small replacement fridge. They kept the fridge and I called every month for my fridge and every month they would say some one will call me back but no one ever did. Finally came time for my last payment an I still had not gotten my fridge back.

Thy said I had to make my payment but they couldn't mark my account paid until I got my fridge back. 2 days after I paid off my fridge they called my job and told them to have me call them because I was behind on my payments. I had never been behind and I had just paid it off. I finally called corp offices after fighting with them they finally brought me my fridge.

3 months later it quit working again and they refuse to fix it.

They said they would take it to the repair shop for me but I would have to pay to get it fixed.I agreed but the day they were suppose to come get it they never showed and I waited all day!!!

I completely understand.we bought a tv from them and was great at having payment on time.

then i get laid off and they start with the harassing phone calls. so we set up an appointment to come get the merchandise and they show up 2 1/2 hours late. well we couldnt wait around because we had something to do. They call me (not the person whose name is on the account and was the one who made that appointment) and tell me he isn't putting up with this *** and hes filing charges against both of us first thing in the morning.

I asked if there was something we could do to avoid that as far as calling or even bringing the merchandise in first thing in the morning and he said no hes going straight to the court house! First of all hows is it hes going to act this way when he showed up late second of all im the co-signer i didnt even know about this appointment so why am I getting charges on me I'm not even in the area??? and its not like we are trying to steal their stuff we have been completely honest with them from day one and have done everything we could for them and this is how they treat us??

DONT GO TO AARONS (norcross GA)!!!!(unless you want charges filed against you for no freakin reason)

i have been doing bussiness with aarons every since i was 18.they have been nothing but good to me and my husband.

about 2 years ago my husband got hurt and was off work for some time and we had to let everything we had form them go back but 2 months later when we got back on our feet we picked up right where we left off with everything. no credit is out standing thanks to arrons and i am going tomorrow to get my husband a tv from them for fathers day everyone has their own experince with different company's dont base your off of someone else!

i would like to say thanks to Aarons for being there and allowing me to furnish my home with beautiful and wonderful things at a slow pace!you guys are great columbus, ms and tuscaloosa, al stores!!!

PAY YOUR BILL

If people pay on time and stop trying to still aarons merchandise there would be no problem. That's why aarons know that their best customers are the poor and uneducated

to James Hammond, Louisiana, United States #958581

Are they trying to still or steal ***?