Aaron's has a black Friday sale going on.it's pretty awesome, if you get a card in the mail you take it up to Aaron's and you can get 3 TV's or a lap top or a 73in tv all for 99.99 and no payments until Jan 2013.

we wanted to take advantage of the sale and get my husband a 73in tv for Christmas but they wouldn't let us have the 73in. they tried to make us take a USED 60 in tv for the same price as the 73in including the 1 mo. free. I DON'T THINK SO.

If you are offering something and it's in writing shouldn't they have to honor their advertisement? we called the store and spoke with the manager and he backed up his sales person instead of honoring the advertisement.

My husband and I have been doing business with this particular Aaron's store for over 15 yrs.he called to get the payoff on what we have now and we will no longer be doing business with Aaron's, and we will not be sending anyone to them either.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

Hamilton, Texas, United States #601289

they advertise *** and you go and they have none whata racket just a joke close down are quit lying to us