162 Ocilla Hwy b, Fitzgerald, GA 31750, USA
3.1

Justin from the fitz store was very rude to me today. He cursed at me and then told me he smell pot in my house.

He was suppose to be doing a field visit but ended up taking my tv anyways. He didn't want to give me a receipt I say he took the tv but it was a package deal and that was all he took. This happens after we made plans that if I didn't come up with the money by the next day that I would return it but he shows up at my house anyways demanding the tv. But I had a package deal.

Then called the store to get the regional or cooperat office and No one even knew the number.

Everybody pretend especially Michelle as if she didn't know anything. I've been dealing with Aaron's ever since they came to Fitzgerald and no one has ever been this rude to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.This is very unfortuante.

We would love to help resolve this issue. We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com wit a good contact number, email address, and details of the issue in the email.

We lok forward to hearing from you!

Kala