Atlanta, TX, USA

went to Aarons in Atlanta texas to get t.vs and a couch and sofa set. First of all they delivered the couch with the under neath ripped that looked very trashy, I didn't order this.

I ordered a new one. had them to pick it up and replace it. the t.v.s they brought out of the boxes and tried to give us t.vs with dust all over them and dirt on the back side.when we signed he contracts we were not there was no insurance on these items. we figured since we were renting it like most companies were had it, until we dropped the t.v.

moving the furniture around in the house and dropped it hitting the coffee table breaking the screen. they were irresponsible in contacting us and took them a week at a time to get ahold of us. the manager Nohah never would contact us.we gave the t.vs back we thought we had insurance to cover this product.they want to add 20.00 extra to our couches until t.v. is paid for.

they are changes things every time they call. They have waited another week to contact us. staples and a bard was broken in couch, and had to replace . now the stitching and threads are coming loose from the cushions with holes.

I'm going to bbb to turn this over so everyone knows how this store is. bad business for sure. a lot more to this than people know.

I want the problem resolved. my couch I have had just coming up on 5 months and it's falling apart.Once again never notifed they ha no insurance on products, and never explained you could purchase it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: pick up my couches and get new ones order that is a better quality.dont' want nothing else and to have aaron's take the loss of the t.v. and not get charged for it. my time of waiting for eplys and my time is worth more than a t.v..

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We want to help as much possible.

Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com with a good contact number, email address and details of the issue so we can look more into this.

Kala