PURCHASED QUEEN HIRLOOM MATTRESS AND QUEEN BOX SPRING 9 #1705620703,7613WVU AT THE PRINCETON, WV STORE LOCATED ON STAFFORD DRIVE, MISTAKE WAS I PAID CASH FOR THE ITEMS, AND NOW I CAN NOT GET ANY HELP WIT THE PRODUCTS, BOTH ARE OF POOR QUALITY AND WORKMAN SHIP, I HAVE ONLY HAD THEM SINCE FEB 25TH 2019, I CAN NOT SLEEP ON THE SET, MATTRESS ROLLS TO ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER, I TRIED TO CONTACT SOME ONE AT THE STAFFORD STORE IN PRINCETON, TO NO AVAIL. I CAN NOT USE THESE SLEEP ITEMS, I HAVE HAD TO BY A DIFFERENT SET AT ANOTHER STORE, SOME THING NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH PEOPLE AT THIS LOCATION AND THIS PROBLEM NEEDS TO CORRECTED.

THE STORE PERSONAL ARE LIKE CON ARTIST, THEY REFUSE TO TALK TO YOU OR TO CORRECT THIS MATTER, SOME ONE FROM YOUR HEAD-QUARTERS SHOULD CHECK INTO THIS AND CONTACT ME OR THIS STORE, I AM OUT $424.54, WITH MATTRESS AND BOX SPRINGS SITTING AGAINST MY WALLS.

WHEN THIS IS LOOKED AT BY ANY OTHER WOULD BE BUYERS.M THE SHOULD CONTACT MAIN HEAD-QUARTERS. WOULD SOMEONE FROM HQ CONTACT ME AT 304-487-6555-- CHUCK PAXTON THE SALES RECEIPT # IS 188549, DATED 2/25/2019, 3;29PM/ Angry

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Aarons Cons: Store personal not at all honest, Store sales personal seemed to be dishonest, Coco advised she was store manager, But i was unable to contact her.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi Chuck, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the service that you deserve from your local store.

We have filed an issue on your behalf and a member of our Divisional Management Team will reach out to you within 48 business ours regarding your concerns.

Thank you for your time. -Tavius

Aarons Reviews