I've purchased a furniture set with Aaron's on my first account. It was a nice love seat and couch.

I came in to the location on Nova Rd in Daytona Beach this week. I wanted to purchase a laptop for school. I was sold a preleased item that looked suspicious from day one. I gave it a chance but I couldn't get any volume.

When I was able to successfully get volume I encountered another problem.The laptop would not charge unless it was plugged in. I feel like they insulted my intelligence by selling faulty equipment.

Refurbished items shouldn't be sold at $768 plus interest. $64 on a 12 month lease for something that was a problem is a rip-off I'm very unpleased so I will buy a brand new one on my own poor customer service skills nobody wants to rectify anything partly because I'm young FYI young not stupid never again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please email us at myexpericne@aarons.com and include the first and last name listed on the account, the store adderss you leased from, your zip code and phone number. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala