185 N Main St, Barre, VT 05641
1.9

I went into Aaron's around the end of last month to get an Xbox on clearance. As a compromise I agreed to have only the Xbox on auto pay.

My other agreements would remain off of it since I didn't know what I was going to do about them

Well Aaron's committed a crime and took the money for the other item out of my bank account without my authorization. I will be notifying my bank and the proper authorities as well as the attorney general and the better business bureau.

I was contemplating keeping my Mac but there is no chance of that now since I refuse to deal with thieves.

Sad since I have been a customer for over 12 years, but my days with Aaron's are over. Beware of the thieves who take money without authorization

Reason of review: Stealing my money.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aarons Pros: Nice employees.

Aarons Cons: Taking my money without my permission.

• worst company
  • Aaron s Bad Business Practice

Comments

LuckyDogCares

This is very unfortunate. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we are sorry to hear of your negative experience.

Please send us an email with the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, and your best contact number to myexperience@aarons.com We would like to investigate your concerns further.

We look forward to hearing from you. -Kala

Aarons Reviews