Ocoee, Florida

I’m very unsatisfied with how Arron’s has handled things with my tv rental. First of I They never added me payment method on file.

in the case my tv was delivered. When I was outta town. After month I have Arron’s knocking on my door requesting there tv back or I have to pay 600 is some odd dollars. Which I’m not understanding.

Again I have not been in the states so I’m unware. I’ve Been dealing with a family death. I do not like how the business was conducted. I was advised the item couldn’t be delivered until payment was on file.

Now that I have return to the home.

I have a supervisor at my door blaming me of what is a company mistake. I’m okay with paying but I just think the customer service could’ve been much better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Tv Rental.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience.

Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number? Look forward to hearing from you!

Please include where you left your review in the email. -Tavius

Aarons Reviews