Ormond Beach, Florida

The Aaron's store in Palm Coast, Florida contacted our company to provide appliance repair on one of their products, they informed us that they would be taking care of the cost of the repair. I called them with an estimate for the repair before I ordered the very expensive part.

They assured me that they would pay for the repair. Upon completion of the repair, we called for payment, only to be treated as if we were *** The manager would not even let me speak to Gina (the person who gave us authorization for the repair). He continued to tell me that we did not know how to run our business and that they were not paying for anything, that all of their other vendors just billed the warranty company or corporate. I asked for the corporate billing information which he refused to give me.

I then asked him to email me a copy of the date of purchase. He informed me that he sent it, I never received it, he said that he resent it, I never received it. I asked him to fax it to me, he never did.

I was finally allowed to speak to Gina, who then faxed it to me. We will not be doing anymore repair work for this company, as I have been doing this for over 30 years and have never been treated this unprofessionally, especially by someone in the management position.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Repair.

Preferred solution: Better treatment of customers..

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback of your experience with your local Aaron's store. We are sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience with the local store.

We will forward your concerns to our Divisional Management Team to investigate further.

This is not the experience we want any one to have. -Tavius ,

Not surprised