1.1

Update by user May 25, 2017

I've contacted them several times via email and phone calls and nobody wants to talk when its their fault but are quick to call for a payment. Its sad how they treat people but want people to refer them. I would do without before I get anything else from them.

Original review posted by user May 24, 2017

I was told by Aarons that i owed them over $800. That is false and i have my proof to back it up.

I spoke to a lady in the corporate office who needs to learn how to talk to people or be fired for unprofessional conduct. Her name is Jackie Cole and her number is 678-402-3942. The conversations should be recorded so someone needs to listen to them. I faxed papers to them and i was told that she said she couldn't read the fax that was sent over.

I talked to the local store manager and was told that a district manager would contact me. Two weeks later i haven't heard from them. They sent a letter saying they are going to put it on my credit report. How can you report false information?

Im to the point of contacting the media and contacting a lawyer because of the harrassment. I gave them proof they are wrong but yet they want to keep harrassing me.

They need to talk to each other and find out whats the status. The store manager said it was a mistake on their part so why am i getting harrassed by Jackie Cole?

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Aarons Cons: Unprofessional staff and harassment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We want to help as much possible.

Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com with a good contact number, email address and details of the issue so we can look more into this.

Kala

Meggie

"Im to the point of contacting the media and contacting a lawyer because of the harrassment. "

To save you some time (and taxpayers dollars on your lawyer,) absolutely no one cares enough about you owing Aarons a little bit of money that they are going to run your "story" or take your "case."

Novalynn
@Meggie

I talked to a few lawyer friends and showed them the paperwork and let them listen to the calls and they say its harassment and they told me what steps to take to get things resolved but thanks for your comment

Aarons Reviews