Toronto, Ontario

I HADE A TV TAKEN FROM MY HOME AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT I WAS A AWAY TO A FUNAREL AND COME BACK HOME AND MY HOUSE WAS ROBED AND I CALLED THE POLICE AND MADE A REPORT AND THEY STILL TOOK ME TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY 100 A MONTH FOR SOMETHING I DONT HAVE IAM PISSED .WHEN I WAS AWAY THEY GAME ALL MY INFORMATION TO PEOPLE I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE MEANING FAMILY AND I THOUGHT THEY WASNT ALLOWED TO DO THIS COULD I HAVE THEM CHARGED ? THEY GET AWAY WITH TO DAM MUCH AND ALSO MAKEING ME PAY ON TOP OF THE TV FOR THERE DAM LAYWER NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME IAM IN DEFULT FOR MY PAYMENT OF 100 A MONTH AND I HAVE BEEN MAKEING MY PAYMENT ON TIME EVERYMONTH THIS MAKES ME SO MAD IAM BEYOUND PISSED

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

It is clear, in your agreement, that you are responsible for it, even if it is lost, damaged or stolen. It sucks that it happened to you that way, but it is also not the company's fault, either. I feel for you in this situation.

Renters or home owners insurance, duh

LuckyDogCares

Dear mommy31_2014,

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to my attention. I am very sorry to hear about this situation and that your TV was taken away. I'd be happy to further assist you and work with your local Aaron's store to resolve this matter.

At your earliest convenience, will you please send me an email to Response@aarons.com or call me direct at 404-402-3403 with your name, store location, and the best contact number to reach you at?

Again, I apologize this happened and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,