I have purchased items from Aarons rent a center for the last 6 years.^ months ago I had my roomate go their to get a set off washer & dryer.

My roommate is moving out so she called to have them picked up. They were suppose to be at her place between 3pm & 8pm. At 745pm I called to see what the hold up was.A man answered & when I explained my situation He made fun off my voice & put me on hold. He left me on hold for close to ten minutes & when he came back he was rude & informed me that they will be here by 8pm.

I asked for his name & title. He returned asked who I was in a rude demanding voice. I had told him who I was at the beginning of are conversation. He told me that his name was Jerry, The General Manager.

I asked him why he was being so so rude & all he said is their anything else i can do for you. I said Id like the number to the corporate office. He then barked out the number & hung up on me.

I have never been treated in such a manner. This guy Jerry needs to be fired.

The store is on 162nd & division.

Jerry is his name.I will never use the services of Aarons rent a center again & would caution anyone from doing so.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

Is this about Aaron's, rent a center, rent to own?Because Aaron's is not rent to own or are they affiliated with Rent A Center, which is rent to own.

Many stated points are inaccurate and made it difficult to follow. Any GM who treats any customer poorly needs to be disciplined but we don't have both sides of the story. In any investigation, it requires both sides or it's a with hunt and none of us would appreciate inaccurate comments made of us. Fact: Aaron's is a hybrid Furniture, Electronics, Appliance andComputer store.

Meaning, you can buy anything retail immediately, have it delivered for free and take 120 days to pay for it at the same retail price or lease it for 12 monthly payments. Fact: credit isn't needed. That doesn't constitute rent to own. Low price guarantee backed by $100 in cash.

If you find it cheaper, bring the ad in and they'll beat it or pay you cash. Fact: model numbers are different for most retailers. Aaron's is no different. Their model number tells the mfg the level of quality in that product and flag a free mfg warranty 1-2 years for free where most pay extra for it elsewhere.

Then their advertised price is a lie. When I buy my cars, the warranty is included and so are the tires... For free. Meaning, there are no add on charges for delivery, warranty, etc.

do your homework people. Making false statements about anyone is wreck less and irresponsible.

Good thing false comments weren't made about...

Seattle, Washington, United States #626197

First and foremost all of us at aarons have a very hard job to be done.We work from 9am till 8pm to service our customers who always think that everything should be there way.

And always want things for free and seem to think that us instore make tge prices when we dont. And i love all the complaints an ill never come back again when u do.

U always do because were ten times better then rent a center and we try to help you.however if we cant contact you were in trouble.People dont get how much persure is put on us to hit our percent collected and make sales and Jerry hes the gm hes not going anywhere so deal :grin

Every one is a *** dog!Wait, I know I must have gotten that wrong, but whatever.

I have a problem with rent to own because it's unethical. Because you have poor credit, you should so very much more money, and that for used stuff. So you don't mind paying extra because you have poor credit? Save yourself money, go buy yourself used stuff at thrift store, garage and yard sales, news classifieds, craigslist, and with ebay.

Don't use rent to own!It's a rip off!

Yes I have to agree jerry needs to be fired..he is a rude ***!!

I have my t.v threw them n everytime we talk he is a stright *** I pay he gets fired..whats the corperates number..I'm done with him

1. Aarons cultivates “make it happen” attitude without support, consequently, employees are, to say it mildly, stressed out.

2. It is unlikely that Jerry placed you on hold to take a break (maybe he did). Aarons will blame Jerry for “not making it happen,” fire him and new employee will come in for less $$. New “Jerry” will get to the same condition/situation and another customer will complain, etc … got the point?

“Everyone is a Lucky Dog at Aarons,” they like to repeat. Here is a multiple choice question for you:

Who do you think is the Lucky Dog?

a. Customer

b. Obama

c. Charlie (Aarons’ Owner)

d. Store manager

e. Everyone is a Lucky Dog at Aarons (as they say in commercials)

Aarons’ “hiring now” are everywhere all the time. Why do you think it is?

Who do you think is the Lucky Dog?

a. Customer

b. Obama

c. Charlie (Aarons’ Owner)

d. Store manager

e. Everyone is a Lucky Dog at Aarons (as they say in commercials)

Aarons’ “hiring now” are everywhere all the time. Why do you think it is?