Anchorage, Alaska

My husband and I leased a living room set through Aaron's in July. We were moving in a new apartment the beginning of August so we payed our first note in advance during the month of July so they would hold the furniture for us.

The furniture had a few small stains and a slight tear on it so Aaron's assured us that would be taken care of before the delivery date. I set up the delivery date a week in advance so we would have our furniture the day we moved in. The delivery drivers were 4 hours late and our furniture showed up soaking wet from where they cleaned it a week before or that was the best explanation the store manager could tell us. The small tear was never fixed.

And our end table was about to fall apart due to loose screws. The best the company could do was give us a nonchalant apology. During the month of September we received a phone call asking us why we haven't paid our bill. When I explain I have paid the bill early before our due date every month, the worker told me that's not what his records show.

So I went to Aaron's with a copy of every receipt and my original lease papers to show that my bill was due every 15th of the month. To that the MANAGER replied with oh we must have some miscommunication with our employees because your payments were entered in correctly and we never received it and somehow your due date now states that it's due the 1st of every month.

What's ironic to me is that I contacted my bank and they were able to see that Aatons processed every payment that I paid to them. This company is nothing but crooks in my opinion and I will NEVER do business with them again.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review and I'm sorry this situation happened with your furniture. I'm also sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your account and the negative outlook this has caused. I'd be happy to further assist you and look into this matter.

Please contact me at 678-402-3403 or email me at Response@aarons.com with details including your name, store location, and the best contact number / email to reach you at.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you to resolve this in a timely manner.

Jessica