Windsor, Ontario
1.4

ME AND MY PARTNER BEEN WITH AARONS FOR A COUPLE YEARS BEEN BEHIND A FEW PAYMENTS BUT ALLWAYS MADE IT UP ARE T.V BROKE THE DRYER ALSO AND WE PAYED IT OFF IN FULL AND SINCE WE OWN IT THEY DONT HELP....BULLISH...

BUT WHAT GOT ME GOING IS WE WNT IN TO THE STORE ON TECUMPH WEST AND WERE GONNA BYE SOME LAPS AND CHAIR ..THEYTOLD US THEY WOULD CALL WIT THE PRICE BECAUSE THEY WERE BUSYSO WE WAITED ....3 WEEKS LATER WE CALL TO SEE WHATS GOING ON AND THEY SOLD IT....IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE I SWEAR IGNORENT RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL HURT MY WIFES FEELINGS WISH I COULD TAKE LEGAL ACTION....BECAUSE I NO THEY GOT OFFERD MORE FOR IT SINCE IT WAS ON HOLD AND WHEN WE ASKED THEY PLAYED DUMB LIKE WE NEVER EVEN CAME IN F*C...Z LUCKY IM CHANGED IN A MILLION AND ONE WAYS JUST LETTING YOU NO THERE ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Tv Stand Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Aarons Pros: Act.

Aarons Cons: Did not like threats, Outright lied, Calling family and friends, Did not get furniture on time.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear anonymous,

Thanks for your report and for bringing this to my attention. I would be more than happy to further discuss this and resolve your concerns. At your convenience, could you please contact me at Response@aarons.com w/ details including your first and last name and the best number to reach you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,