Kingston, Ontario
Resolved
3.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Mar 15, 2019

I had my whole bed replaced. Thank you and I didn't realize that I posted on a live forum.

Original review posted by user Feb 08, 2019

Hello,

My name is Cindy Dixon. I live in Kingston Ont Canada and I fully purchased a king size bedroom suite that I paid almost $4000 for back in July of 2017. I was dealing with the store here in Kingston on Bath Rd with the store manager Gary. Just before I made my last payment or just right after I made my last payment, the slots that go across the bed frame to hold the mattress broke off. I was sleeping on the floor with the mattress for about a month. I talked to Gary at that time when it broke and he ordered the slots but only came the bed frame. He thought it came with it. So he said he will order me the slots. Slots never came! So we were trying to figure out how am I going to get the bed off the floor. He mentioned about a metal frame. I said ok lets try this way. My husband went to pick it up the metal frame in Pickering or Whitby Ont and the store guys come to put it together. About a month after we had the metal frame in between the bed frame, my bed frame started to brake off and my head and foot boards had to come off. I called the store and talked to Gary and he said the will order AGAIN the slots, but it might take a month or so. I said yes please I can wait a month. Well my complaint is that this was said back in March or April of 2018 when I signed up for a TV. I haven’t heard anything from Gary as to the slots are in. I had to return the TV as it was for my son as he bought another TV and when I returned it a month and half after I went in to sign the contract and Gary said that the slots are not in yet and he would call me when they come in. NEVER received a call from him. Its been almost a year!

I tried to go to home depot and other stores to see about making my own, but it is special made as there is a washer that goes with the bolt for the legs in the wood that I can not put in. Home depot said you have to get it from where you purchased it and I said I tried almost a year ago and did not get any where and only lies so this is why I come here. They can not do anything for me.

I am writing this now as I am at my witts end on dealing with Gary and that store. I don’t appreciate the lies that I was promised. I paid off my bed suite in full $4000 is a lot of money to just say “screw it” and I get treated like this as I was a great customer the whole time. Paid on time, never missed a payment and even sent people there and said yes this is a great place to get your furniture. I can not put my head and foot board together and my bed looks like *** Can I please have my slot so I can have a bed? I just need one!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from someone.

Cindy Dixon

I should still be in the system and you can see my purchase of my king size bed, dresser and end table.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aarons Cons: How the manager lies, Gm is unprofessional, That i was promised my product and not recieved it.

Comments

Fool, you have provided far too much personal information for an open internet website forum. You're complaining to the great unwashed, pathological internet crowd which is chock full of stalkers, phishermen, scammers, etc.

Don't ever do that again for your own protection. Only when contacting a comany directly is personal information relavent.

LuckyDogCares

Hello Cindy, Thank you for sharing your feedback of your experience with your local Aaron's store. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the service that you deserve from your local store.

We have sent your concerns to our Divisional Management Team to investigate further. -Tavius

Aarons Reviews