I just had paid for a sofa set and a loveseat set as well as a washer and dryer set.The representatives came to my house today to drop off the washer and dryer and not only with a very unprofessional and did not install my furniture or anything for that matter properly but they drag the sofa seats through piles of leaves and brought them into my house they also broke a shelf in my apartment and left the washer and dryer fully unconnected and told me that I'm responsible for buying parts that was supposed to come with the equipment.

I had called the local branch in Bradenton and I complained and the manager threatened to me that he was going to hang up the phone on me so then the representative came back that delivered it and he literally got into my face and threatened me and he said he will return at 5pm and he was going to beat me up and that is me putting it in a nice way of how he really said it. It is now 4:48 and I am expecting him to return any minute.

He told me that he was coming back to take the merchandise that I already paid for.I want to file a complaint against the store manager as well as the representative they came in here and destroyed my apartment and threatened my life.

Review about: Aarons Manager.

Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for sharing this unfortuante situation. We would love to hear more and see what else can be done to resolve this issue as much as possible. Can you please send an email to and include your first and last name, phone number and zip code so we can address this issue.Thank you,Kala