Style and Design

So of coarse i in 2015 went to Aarons to get a washer and dryer set.Samsung was the set i was approved for.

So they get paid off in July 2017. 2 days agi both start acting funny. My washer isnt rotating properly and my dryer sounds like its rubbing and smells like the belt is burning and not wanting to turn on all the time. So i looked up recalled dryers and found out tge washer has been on recall since 2015.

The same year i bought the *** thing originally. I called Samsung and they will replace the recalled items and fix my washer but in stick with a dryer that just stopped working 3 months after completed payments. Frustrating. Now wondering if this was a pre leased item and i just wasnt told.

I take care of the things i purchase as i dont want to keep buying things over and over again.Samsung did say that they sent out alerts to all companies selling their product so im wondering why this particular set was sold to me!!

Aarons Verified Representative

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We would love to look more into this for you.

Can you please send and email to and include your first and last name, zip code and email address.