Galesburg, Illinois

i had a company that putted my bed together forgot to nail down a piece of wood down on my bed frame plus, when we bought the bed they said it was new will when i did a full inspection of the bed and there were scratches on the side of the bed. and the dresser that came with it was also scrated and no nobes( which they promised to screw in as well) and they said that this one is NEW too.

guess you cant go by thier words sometimes because they dont tell you small little things like that cause they want you to beleve its all NEW when it was used and scrated badly. i wont be going through them agian

Comments

I know this is an old thread but couldn't help myself. So if you have an issue wouldn't you call the manager?

After all you have to make a payment every month so if they want their money I imagine you want to be happy with your purchase.

So quit *** on the internet and call the store.

Aarons galesburg has been great. Tony has managed it since before time and he has always done me right.

if you have a problem how about calling the store instead of complaining on a Web site.

I'll help you 343-5700.

aarons galesburg has always been great to us.

LuckyDogCares

I apologize for your inconvenience in reference to your bedroom set. Please contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email at Jessica.Rudnick@aarons.com to further resolve your complaint.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks. Jessica