616 Columbia Rd, Boston, MA 02125, USA

I've passed off about $6000 to rental From until the other I order a PlayStation virtual reality set from they're online service it came with a starter game batman . I made the rental transaction at Arron's they deliver the game once I got the box it was all ready open it had no batman game and it was used they gave a tutorial game and a regular game which I cannot use with the headset.

They never call me and gave me ahead up that it wouldn't be new once it arrive in the store. I wanted it brand new and the batman that was other.

Contract agreement but my options are now bring it back for refund. I'm going to fight this I'm not paying for a used console and game I cannot use want should I do????

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Video Game Console Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Please send an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include the first and last name, phone number and zip code listed on the account so we can look more into this for you. We want to help as much as possible resolve this issue. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala