Bakersfield, California

I recently pitched so stuff from Arrons, I am in California temporarily to have brain surgery. We informed them at Arrons if this and repeatedly asked if we COUKD return the items any time without penalty.

They assured us that when my surgery was done, we told them we'd be here for about 1-3 months, that we COUKD return the items. I told them to come puck ip the items and how the manager told me thay the would pick them. But I still had to make the payment for 6 months!!!! Not going to happen!!!

We got used items and they were supposed to be gently used, however they we're all broken and still are, they ate all complete junk!!

I have pictures of the *** the brought us, I wish I COULD show you all, I will fugue out how and post what Arrons rents to it's customers...It's pathetic. I live in Bakersfield Ca and have now been told by several friends, that their stiff form Arrons what junk AMD they had to pay for 6 months minimum lease even after they returned the items thay didn't work properly!!!!

Comments

Selmer

Hi,

I read your complaint about Aaron's. My law firm is investigating claims against Aaron’s misleading advertising and confusing pricing. If you are interested in learning more and becoming part of the lawsuit you can contact me , Patrice Sandhu, at psandhu@susmangodfrey. com or Katherine Hoek at khoek@susmangodfrey.

Thanks,

Patrice

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your post and for bringing this to my attention. I'm very sorry the Bakersfield store has been uncooperative with you with your situation and your account and the inconvenience this has caused. I also apologize for the condition of your merchandise you received. I'd be happy to further assist you and look into this matter.

At your earliest convenience, please send me an email to Response@aarons.com or call me at 678-402-3403 referencing your name, agreement number, and the best contact phone number / email to reach you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,