1.7K views

To whom it may concern.My name is Floyd T.

Taylor and I have been a valued customer of Aarons for at least two years. I had just recently rented a 42" flat screen Phillips TV. When I woke up on July 2nd, 2010 I walked in to my living room and the tv and the friend whom had stayed the night was gone.. I called the penn hills office to let the manager know what had happened.

I never got a chance to speak with him However, I did speak to another employee and he stipulated that even with the police report, I am still responsible for payment. I am the victim in the incident. Isa there any way you and I can come to some type of agreement? I do have th ccr#164615 Pleas help me and work with me in this situation.

My phone # is (412) 758-3418 and my e mail is floydtaylor19@yahoo.com.Please contact me.

Review about: Aarons Manager.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

Give them a false address, fake paycheck stub, and get a phone from metro pcs for 50 bucks that you can dispose of. Get a nice tv and game console(very liquid, easy to sell) and enjoy your new items. Suck on it Aaron's!

That is not true. Rent a center with a police report will not continue to charge you for stolen merchandise.

Takethatone

Unfortunately, per the lease Aarons is not responsible for the merchandise if its lost, stolen or broken by what they call abuse.Just like if you bought a tv anywhere else-- best buy, walmart, sears...they wouldnt cover it either.

Do you have renters insurance etc? That would cover anything stolen.

Its really unfortunate that someone you allowed to stay in your home would steal from you, if you know them..maybe try pressing charges on them for theft at your local magistrate, wouldnt help to try.Good luck!