2.3
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 24

Wish I could change my rating ...it should be a NO STAR rating. The delivery guys are the only reason I rated it better than a one.

They were amazing, had to remove my door. Did it without complaint, walked me through how the washer and dryer worked.

Better than any other deliveries I have ever had. Their management should let these delivery guys run their business!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 24

I was served with court papers at my home, by the Sheriff. The papers were filed 2 full days after a payment was made. My account was current. The store manager is horrible. When I called to straighten it out, he said it was because my account is always days late. Um, yes, because YOU CHANGED MY DUE DATE WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

Store Manager Michael Sessoms will LIE through his teeth. He claims I requested the change, which I did not, and that he TOLD me he was changing it. That alone shows he is LYING, if I requested it why would he be so adamant that he TOLD me he was changing it.

He is a passive aggressive person and treats me with lack of respect. I am a senior citizen and disabled and this is what I have to put up with?

Oh and forget the myexperience email.. totally worthless I have 3 open cases (they keep reopening them when I try to follow up when no one EVER FOLLOWS UP!

Review about: Aarons Manager.

Reason of review: COURT CASE and POLICE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Delivery guys were wonderful.

I didn't like: Store management, Lack of follow up on complaints, Punitive action by butt hurt store manager, Multiple phone calls per day, Fax machine answers calls after hours.

Comments

A jerk is a jerk. Don't play the senior citizen or disabled card ; that is beneath your dignity.