Tampa, Florida

We went last night 4/7/2010 to pay the late fee from the first of the month. and when we got thwere was almost 13.oo dollars more then what we were told we needed to pay...

so after a very short inunderstandable reason the assosiate pulled a 5.000 late fee off and then blatently told her assosiate that when we came in tonight to pay our difference and apartial payment so we can pay ahead that she will add another 5.00 late fee and we will still have to pay it. well after talking to your locAL EITHER GM OR MANAGER, this morning. he assures me there will not be a late fee and took the time to explain why it was rasied from what we believed it was.

i have no problem paying the difference in the pro rate, but would have appreciTED EHR TOP TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN TO US WHAT WAS GOING ON, NAD TO HAVE NOT TALKED TO HER ASSOSIATES AS IF WE WERE NOT THERE. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU IF THIS IS HOW SHE TREATS OTHER CUSTOMERS AND I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW SHE TALKS ABOUT OTHER CUSTOMERS BEHIND THEIR BACKS.

IF THIS TYPE OF TREATMENTHAPPENS AGIAN I WILL SWITCH OUR ACCOUNT TO ANTHER AARONS FOR TO BE TREATED WITH BETTER SERVICE.

Comments

why would they care if you switch from one aarons to an other? :zzz :grin

Aarons Reviews