460 Reservoir Avenue, Cranston, RI 02910, USA
1.7

I had a missed call on my phone so I was doing the right thing and call me back as soon as I saw I had a message. When I call I get the manager bill, I tell him I had a message from them and I would like to know why...

not a hard question... he tells me he can't tell me why he doesn't know I tell him exactly what the message said, and he says "well if you had answered the phone when the person had called you would know"...ummmm maybe I was that the doctors or maybe I was sleeping he doesn't know why I didn't answer and he has no right to tell a customer that they should have answered the phone for a answer to a question that has a manager he should know...

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aarons Cons: Rude customer service.

• sales person

Comments

They dont just call because they have nothing else to do but harass you. You know why they called because you didnt pay your bill.

Blows my mind these people get all mad when they owe money an they get phone calls. PAY YOUR BILL

@Anonymous

There was no bill to be paid...the item was paid in full so try again!!

@Anonymous

If you had read the next comment dummy you would have realized that there WAS NO BILL

normally the ONLY reason they call you is because you're due that day or you're late. i've rented from them and that was the only time they ever called me. if i made my payment the day before or earlier i would not receive the call.

@notgivingit

I had made my payment they actually was calling to let me know that I was ending my contract and I should go in and check out the new products they offer

LuckyDogCares

Hi,

Thak you for bringing this to our attention! We would like to gather a couple pieces of info from you so we can make upper management aware in your area.

You can email us at response@aarons.com and we will gladly assist with any issues.

Kala