Springfield, Ohio
1.7

Got a 50 inch tv through Aarons and was told we would pay $840.00 over the phone and then after paying for 7 months they changed the price to $1680.00. I got the tv during a Christmas special "deal".

The same exact tv sells for $599.00 so I agreed to the $840.00 because of interest, instead of buying it outright at Best Buy. They say they do not rip you off like Rent a center but they actually are worse because they more than double the price of the item.

Will NEVER go through Aarons again.

The Macys

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Aarons Cons: Cheating you out of money, Cheating us out of tripple the money we were told to begin with.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

It seems like you have to pay the entire cost of the lease. I would like to look into this for you, so we can explain and break down your charges.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

@LuckyDogCares

No we bought 2 of the same exact TV's else where and still paid around $400 less than what you guys wanted. We took our Aaron's purchase back.

A few of our friends followed and did the same. Aarons is a scam, which to me is no different than stealing.

@Chris

Oh wait I did forget to mention that after being told by the district manager that we still owed a $1000 after 7 months of payments, a few weeks later someone else at the same Aaron's said no it only shows we only owed $600 and that the DM was lying.

@Chris

You obviously didnt read you lease terms. I've been an Ariens customer for over five years now and I have went through every lease contract that the manager closes with me and I read things before I send them. They always treat me with respect and I always pay my bill on time.

Aarons Reviews