I have rent to own from Aaron in Holyoke ma now my first estimate is $1,537.21 them went come to sing the contract the value came to $1,736.41 a the total cost to own a bedroom set now is$3,914.26 a suppose to be a new bedroom set a is all scratch up a some part are broke like the dresser also buy a 58" Rc smart1080p led tv the price was $389.10 a now as I see the contract they charging $1,121.88 what is this rep off
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Got a living room set and a twin size bed from aarons. Ive only had them 2 and a half weeks and i started to get bites on my..."
- "I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something. I didn't know what until a couple..."
- "I just received an email from a Boston lawyer with regards to my dog's broken leg that happened while being groomed at Pet co in Needham Ma. My claim was..."
- "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."