Well here is my review we have two smart tvs and both are still under contract..we just moved and about a month ago i made an appt to have tvs moved to new address.
Well i told them where we were moving approximately 25 minuted from their store they said no problem.
So they day comes and we are waiting uhaul full and all and arrons called and said they werent moving our tvs.. im like excuse me! What do u mean u arent moving our tvs this appointment was set up over a month ago.
Well we dont go more than 15 miles from our location i said well why wasnt the told to me a month ago when i made the appointment ?
Well the man who made the appointment did it incorrectly, i said how is this my fault. Our u haul is already packed ... i said if we move them and they get broke u will fix them. Oh yes maam..
we will take care of you.. so we an hour later we unpack the tvs bring them in my daughters tv is fine mine is broke screen got cracked.. packed in blanket and pillows. .
So i called aarons told them what happened the man says well we cant take back broken item's im like are u serious ? We are under contract and u will fix my tv or we will go to court i said. He said i will have the manager call u on Monday , so here i sit waiting..
i swear i will go to court..so very very upset this could have been av2.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Mitsubishi Smart Tv
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..."
- "I have an issue with damage to my yard for over a month now. The issue happenned not even a month after i moved in. I have provided several emails..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."