I brought a wood table set from Aarons in East Hartford CT. Table was fine but legs on all chairs and bench broke within a matter of days.
The customer service waa by far the worst i've ever seen in my life.
Several appointments were scheduled to fix the chairs but the representatives never showed.
When calling to resolve issue, staff couldn't explain why I had set aside 4 hours of my time twice and no one arrived to fix my issue.
Instead of new chairs, the store ordered new legs to the chairs. Since January, this issue has still not been resolved.
I'll never recommend Aarons furnitute to anyone not even an enemy!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wooden Dining Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Arrons in hornell acusef us as having bedbugs becaise we r returning the livingroom set. I told themy husband was getting *** scence weve had it.we r thinging about calling..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "Traveled by plane on a one way ticket from the north east to Ohio to go potentially pick up a truck that i was interested in purchasing. Upon arrival..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."