Aarons - Review about Twin Size Bed from Olney, Illinois
Got a living room set and a twin size bed from aarons.Ive only had them 2 and a half weeks and i started to get bites on my body.
We found a live bug to which we found out was a bed bug. Then when called to let them know of the situation, they tell me about their 5 star rating they have for bed bugs...apparently it did not work. The general manager was nice at first but then wouldnt communicate with me during the process of the bed bug investigaton. We watched him as he searched the living room set for them and one was found on the couch.
He puts it on his paper that he was writing all his stuff on and when the search was over on the living room set was over he flicked the bug out my door in my yard. He then continued the investigation and searched my bed i have had for years and he said he found nothing. Then searched the twin bed we got from them and found nothing...the twin size bed still had the mattress protector on it and the boxspring was still wrapped in plastic. He found nothing again.
I told him i have to get rid of everything in my house. I have a family. This is such a huge inconvenience on myself and my family since weve had to wash and bag up clothes and stay in a hotel. The general manager was contacted this morning after i called customer service and as i was told i asked the following things...have you given the investigation paper to your regional manager?
He stated yes. Then as i was told i asked what are you guys going to do. I told them when they came to do investigation i wanted them to pick their *** up, that im not paying for them! He said they cant take them back and he told me that many times and said that i am still financially responsible for the payments.
No where in the contract does it say if we deliver bed bug ridden furniture, you will still be responsible for the items. I NEVER asked for bed bugs. I never asked for this inconvenience on myself and my family! I never asked to get bitten several times and itch like crazy!
Finally I called to make the complaint since nothing would be taken care of per the general manager. The regional manager got my complaint and called me the same day. I told her thr situation and of course she keeps insisting they never brought me bed bugs. I NEVER had problems before we got the furniture from them.
The bites only happened after I would sit on the couch...i spend alot of time in the living room on that couch doing homework and being near my kids. She finally said they will come pick up my stuff after i said my lawyer would be contacting her. I told her i want a copy of the investigation report since the general manager had me sign NOTHING stating they came and did the investigation. And i also told her i want a refund in full since they have inconvenienced my family and myself.
The general manager did not take a picture of thr bed bug that was found on the couch. I have a picture of the bed bug and also i have a picture of just 3 of the bites. Im sure they will be just taking my living room set and puttin it back on the floor to rerent. I am still going through with a lawyer due to our hotel stay and having to go to doctor for these bites.
The regional manager had an attitude while we discussed the matter and just kept saying they did not bring the bugs to me, but i did not have an issue prior to getting the stuff. I havent even had the stuff a month and this happens. I will never get anything from them again in my life.
The regional manager said they checked the show room floor for bed bugs...im sure just as well as the living room set they sold me.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Twin Size Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "So the dress comes in and it's gorgeous, I try it on and it doesn't fit but I've taken off the tag not knowing that you can't return like that..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."