Dansville, New York

Arrons in hornell acusef us as having bedbugs becaise we r returning the livingroom set.I told themy husband was getting *** scence weve had it.we r thinging about calling our layer.

We will never deal with them again. They even refused to take my payment for my grrandson bedroom set and chair. I want a phone call from higher up. 607 382 5114.

Roxanne.Barnhart

Review about: Living Room Set.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #939943
Aarons Verified Representative

Dear Roxanne,

Thank you for your report and I'm sorry to hear about this. I'd be happy to help. As we're looking into this, please feel free to contact me at Response@aarons.com or call me at 678-402-3403.

Thanks,

Jessica

GA1
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #927993

Do you have above a 1st grade education?

Aarons Furniture Leasing Review Aarons "Have not received merchandise for 3 weeks going on a month. Still no mattress orBox Spring, also dresser was damaged during delay very. Manager promised to order a new one..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Aarons - Review about Furniture from Richmond, Virginia Aarons "I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's. Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday. They completely screwed up my..." Read more Aarons - Broken porcelain twin dolls swing Aarons "Aaron's driver broke the swing, as it fell to the floor, of these lovely twin Indian porcelain dolls. Headquarters said that they were going to call me back yesterday and..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more