Aarons - Review about Leather Sectional from Calgary, Alberta

231 of 1226 Aarons reviews

Ok so I went into the Aaron's store on 17th ave SE and seen a leather sectional and got it on a manager special , when I looked at it their was no ripe in the couch till the delivery drivers moved it in and ripped it .I contacted Aaron's they had it finally fixed after mths of fighting with them now it has ripped again twice in the same place and they tell me they are not having it fixed again ....

Maybe if they got someone in to do it properly then they wouldn't have to .

The last time I was is the store the VERY RUDE MANAGER would not give me the phone number to her boss or the head office phone number she claims they don't have the number ....I am so tired of this store and the manager who's running it !!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Sectional
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #680064

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aarons? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
231 of 1226 Aarons reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22, 2015 #1037270

If I tell you once that I'm going to make payment, please don't continue to harass me by continuing to call my phone. Aarons calls before payment is due or after I've told them that payment will be made. Tired of it!!!!

0 0 Reply
LuckyDogCares

Aug 13, 2015 #1019220

Hi,
We are sorry you weren't satisfied with your most recent visit. I would like to look into this, could you please email details to response@aarons.com? Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Kala

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.