Ok so I went into the Aaron's store on 17th ave SE and seen a leather sectional and got it on a manager special , when I looked at it their was no ripe in the couch till the delivery drivers moved it in and ripped it .I contacted Aaron's they had it finally fixed after mths of fighting with them now it has ripped again twice in the same place and they tell me they are not having it fixed again ....
Maybe if they got someone in to do it properly then they wouldn't have to .
The last time I was is the store the VERY RUDE MANAGER would not give me the phone number to her boss or the head office phone number she claims they don't have the number ....I am so tired of this store and the manager who's running it !!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something. I didn't know what until a couple..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Aaron's driver broke the swing, as it fell to the floor, of these lovely twin Indian porcelain dolls. Headquarters said that they were going to call me back yesterday and..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I ordered a Medium Brown San Mateo Sideboard Hutch Pecan Veneer Finish Price: $584.63 Sold by 1 Stop Electronics Center, Inc., however I had a sneaky suspicion and wanted to..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I am internationally trained Chartered Accountant (CA) from India. I now live in Canada with my family. I took the Densmore Consulting Services (DCSCPA.ca) CFE Prep 2015 course and did not..."
- "Hey this is my Bosch fridge of just over 5 years old. DO you notice anything different about it compared to others. That's right....it has no handles. We've owned..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."