Aarons - Review about Lawn Mower Rental from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

250 of 1226 Aarons reviews

Hello my name is patricia hernandez i was renting a lawn mower last year the problem i had last year when something happen to the lawnmower we would take it back to Arrons then you have to put up with the bull *** at the office here in Gadsden Ala oh you done did something to the mower its not our fault cause the lawnmower taires up these are not new lawnmowers that they they rent out these are used and the smart mouths they got we the people are paying those men that works their we are paying for their checks every month and have to put up with then disrespecting the customers this needs to be seen after okay this was last year ok this year my boyfriend went to get another lawn mower from aaron for my son cause I didn't have the money to get it this year so he gets a lawmower two of the tires have plugs in themok they go flat so we take it back to aaron they want us to replace the tires of another old oneits not a place to work on lawnmowers we pay insurance on the lawn mower is there a place to fix tires on the lawn mower that tore up ok cutting the grass yesterday that would be 6 14 2015 well it just quit it wouldn't crying okay got new grass yesterday that would be 6 fort payne 2015 well It just quit it wouldn't crank so we had to put it across the street without so we loaded it up take it to Aarons well first of all they said they didn't have a loaner to give out so they sent my boyfriend about 9 miles to apply to get it fixed but couldn't find the place so he drove all the way back to aaron so pulled up in the back to take our lawn mower off the trailer they had 8 lawnmower sitting in that back these people just lie to him he was taking his own gas driving all the way out to Hokes Bluff what do we pay entrance bar it's not our place to have this lawn mower fixed and that's the way they say it is our place to get it fixed and there are some very in polite people that works at aaron in Gadsden Alabamait always a fuss when somethng needs to be fixed i hope you handle this but after grass season is up I will never ever rent anything from aaron again and my boyfriend name is Robert Gaslin you may call him and askmhim what they said to him his mumber is 2569522591cause they dont need to treat their customer that way and I would love to hear from the CEO are the manager not from Gadsden Store thank you for your help thes are are already wore out lawnmowers after he cussed them out he let him get this one

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lawn Mower Rental
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #650639

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aarons? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
250 of 1226 Aarons reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LuckyDogCares

Jul 03, 2015 #1003251

Patricia,
Thanks for bringing this to my attention and we'll look into this and contact you. Please do not hesitate to contact me at Response@aarons.com with any updates and questions.
Thanks,
Jessica

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.