Hello my name is patricia hernandez i was renting a lawn mower last year the problem i had last year when something happen to the lawnmower we would take it back to Arrons then you have to put up with the bull *** at the office here in Gadsden Ala oh you done did something to the mower its not our fault cause the lawnmower taires up these are not new lawnmowers that they they rent out these are used and the smart mouths they got we the people are paying those men that works their we are paying for their checks every month and have to put up with then disrespecting the customers this needs to be seen after okay this was last year ok this year my boyfriend went to get another lawn mower from aaron for my son cause I didn't have the money to get it this year so he gets a lawmower two of the tires have plugs in themok they go flat so we take it back to aaron they want us to replace the tires of another old oneits not a place to work on lawnmowers we pay insurance on the lawn mower is there a place to fix tires on the lawn mower that tore up ok cutting the grass yesterday that would be 6 14 2015 well it just quit it wouldn't crying okay got new grass yesterday that would be 6 fort payne 2015 well It just quit it wouldn't crank so we had to put it across the street without so we loaded it up take it to Aarons well first of all they said they didn't have a loaner to give out so they sent my boyfriend about 9 miles to apply to get it fixed but couldn't find the place so he drove all the way back to aaron so pulled up in the back to take our lawn mower off the trailer they had 8 lawnmower sitting in that back these people just lie to him he was taking his own gas driving all the way out to Hokes Bluff what do we pay entrance bar it's not our place to have this lawn mower fixed and that's the way they say it is our place to get it fixed and there are some very in polite people that works at aaron in Gadsden Alabamait always a fuss when somethng needs to be fixed i hope you handle this but after grass season is up I will never ever rent anything from aaron again and my boyfriend name is Robert Gaslin you may call him and askmhim what they said to him his mumber is 2569522591cause they dont need to treat their customer that way and I would love to hear from the CEO are the manager not from Gadsden Store thank you for your help thes are are already wore out lawnmowers after he cussed them out he let him get this one
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lawn Mower Rental
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- " Safelink Wireless Telecommunications review 164964 i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today.The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."