I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's.Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday.
They completely screwed up my order and while bringing the furniture into my home put a hole and scratched up my walls up. Also the furniture already had cuts and rips in them that i immediayely took pictures of. The employees was very nonchalant about it all. I spoke to the GM Mr.
Fraiser and he also was no help and had a very hostile attitude. He didnt not help defuse or fix situation at all.
I returned furniture immediately and ask for my money back.Aaron's will never receive business from me or my family ever.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep. We were given a quote and scheduled an installation..."
- "*** *** Skew Neck Black Drawstring Waist Jumpsuits. Looks NOTHING like the picture. NOT THE SAME MATERIAL. FALSE REVIEWS ON THE SITE. Took over a month from when first ordered..."
- "After three attempts they still cannot seem to get it together. I've had three teams and none of them seem to be able to keep it together and get..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."