Aarons - Review about Furniture from Richmond, Virginia

I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's.Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday.

They completely screwed up my order and while bringing the furniture into my home put a hole and scratched up my walls up. Also the furniture already had cuts and rips in them that i immediayely took pictures of. The employees was very nonchalant about it all. I spoke to the GM Mr.

Fraiser and he also was no help and had a very hostile attitude. He didnt not help defuse or fix situation at all.

I returned furniture immediately and ask for my money back.Aaron's will never receive business from me or my family ever.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #642977

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aarons? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 03, 2015 #991255

Dear anonymous,
Thanks for your review and I'm so sorry to hear about your furniture. I would be happy to help look into this. Could you please email me at Response@aarons.com with details including your first and last name and the best phone number to reach you?
I look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.