I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's.Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday.
They completely screwed up my order and while bringing the furniture into my home put a hole and scratched up my walls up. Also the furniture already had cuts and rips in them that i immediayely took pictures of. The employees was very nonchalant about it all. I spoke to the GM Mr.
Fraiser and he also was no help and had a very hostile attitude. He didnt not help defuse or fix situation at all.
I returned furniture immediately and ask for my money back.Aaron's will never receive business from me or my family ever.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Bed Bugs.. Nashville Tennessee.. nolensville Rd..order new mattress..they brought me a display from the store..with no plastic on it.. the picture is my back I also have bites on my..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I ordered a Medium Brown San Mateo Sideboard Hutch Pecan Veneer Finish Price: $584.63 Sold by 1 Stop Electronics Center, Inc., however I had a sneaky suspicion and wanted to..."
- "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..."
- "LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT. THE WORK WAS..."
- " Even if you're an educated person, if you cross paths with the Owner of the Publicity..."
- "After waiting...and waiting, to receive my bows. After relentless emails that went unanswered. After inquiring about my bows on instagram, and having my comment deleted and then blocked. My bows..."