Dallas, Texas

I just purchased 2 couches from Aarons in Rockdale, Tx.One was broken so had them take it back to fix or replace because the manager said that their insurance only covered repair they so called fixed it.

They delivered it back to my home and it wasn't fixed right and now they are giving me the run around. I'm paying good money and expect to get what I'm paying for. I took 2 pics, one side is original the other the side they say they fixed.

Does it look fixed?I don't think so.

Review about: Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Aarons Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi,

This is very unfortunate.I would love to help get those couches replaced and issue resolved.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, zip code, store name and the best number to contact you at.

Kala

Aarons - Review about Wooden Dining Room Set from Hartford, Connecticut Aarons "I brought a wood table set from Aarons in East Hartford CT. Table was fine but legs on all chairs and bench broke within a matter of days. The customer..." Read more Aarons Chocolate Brown Couch And Love Seat Living Room Furniture Review Aarons "I PURCHASED A COUCH SET APPROXIMATE PRICE $1600 OR $1800 IN THE BEGINNING OF THE 3RD MONTH I HAD A $500 BALANCE LEFT, WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH INTEREST WOULD..." Read more Aarons - Review about Twin Size Bed from Olney, Illinois Aarons "Got a living room set and a twin size bed from aarons. Ive only had them 2 and a half weeks and i started to get bites on my..." Read more Aarons Matress Beds Review Aarons "Bed Bugs.. Nashville Tennessee.. nolensville Rd..order new mattress..they brought me a display from the store..with no plastic on it.. the picture is my back I also have bites on my..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more