Woodlawn, Maryland

Update by user May 17, 2015

This showing how the paint spatter was on the supposedly new bed.Plus there is pics of the corner of one cabinet.

I would show u what the other looks like but it never showed up. I also got corners of supposedly new headboard.My girl friend felt with Aarons for years.

I don't know if the one store or all.All I know is we got screewed.

Original review posted by user May 17, 2015

For 5 days we were asking Aarons to rent us a bedroom new bedroom set.finely on the 6th day they sent a used bedroom set that was not the one we ordered.It was supposed to be dark cherry wood 3 peice set.

They sent a set that was on the show room floor , that did'nt look anything like the set we picked. I was too trusting & signed the papers. But what they don't know is the paper work is for the set we wanted. It's nothing like the one discribed on the documents.This actually has green pant spatter on it.They try to push it off as new.

It was suppose tohave a small bed side cabnit.The guys on the truck said it broke loading the truck. My girl freind just looked at the paper work & everything is preused.All this atfer letting them know we wanted new.

They did what they wantedt to do.There is no reason for this , something will be done about it.

Review about: Bedroom Set.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Dear kschell1025,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I'm sorry to hear about the condition of your bedroom set. I'd be happy to help and look into this. Could you please email me at Response@aarons.com w/ details including your first and last name, store location and the best phone number to reach you.

Look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns.

Thanks,