Aarons - Review about Bedroom Set from Kent, Washington

204 of 1226 Aarons reviews

I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something.I didn't know what until a couple of months later I recovered a bed bug as shown in the pictures.

Aaron's could care less about the customer all they want is their payment. I will never ever in my life be doing service again with them !

And also I will spread the word to my friend and family!!!DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM AARONS IT IS A BIG MISTAKE!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bedroom Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #711227 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aarons? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
204 of 1226 Aarons reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 08, 2015 #1044756

It is a big problems , these pests are not forginging! That bug is hide , I thought it was roach. If this gets out of control you have ways to get their attenttion.

1 0 Reply
Amber

Nov 04, 2015 #1058238 Federal Way, Washington, United States

No it's a bed bug and AARONS will be picking up the furniture! But no one ever reached out to help me or anything! I've had people ask me about getting my items from there and I don't advice anyone to purchase anything from there

LuckyDogCares

Oct 06, 2015 #1044086

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these issues very seriously. Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name and zip code and best number to reach you at.
Kala

23job10

Oct 06, 2015 #1044091

I will email if you all are really going to do something about it. I'm spending hundreds of dollars with getting my apartment exterminate due to the bed bug. I received a phone call a couple of days ago from the general manager of AARONS in my area. He basically told me that they couldn't do anything about it at all!

1 1 Reply
LuckyDogCares

Oct 06, 2015 #1044084

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these issues very seriously and would love to help get this issue resolved. Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name and zip code and best number to contact you at.
Kala

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aarons. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aarons.
Filing a new complaint about
×