Aarons - Review about Bed Bugs from Miami, Florida

Bed bugs coming from mattress and box spring . president should contact me ASAP as I plan to sew.this company.

They refused to come to our home and take away.so was here all week. And never Evan offer a ducking cot.for my son with downs syndrome to sleep on.

We only have had our " new " haha. Bed for a month. I have never seen a bed bug had to look it up .to find out they are like fleas and Malta ply fast. Yet they refused to take out of my home.

Told me to bad you will have to wait till Monday when term an ex will be sent out and a inspection is done.

This is crazy are you people that dumb?

Really Mr . president of arrons. Think you need to do a little undercover boss.

If these are so infestation. Then I didn't want the bed.

What the *** you think if you spray bugs I will feel comfortable letting my son sleep in it again.you are.wrong take it to your house and put your child in it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so considering a lawyer.

Is so ridiculous. All I wanted was a nice bedroom for my son.this socks . especially since.i am on sad and struggle to make ends meet to pay 80$ month for something infested. Is sickening. Thank Arrons.what a joke this is.!!!!! Call me Mr . president of Arrons. I would love to talk with you about this .I deserve better. You probably are sleeping in a nice comfy bed did you get it from your store.Ya..I would guess no.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Bed Bugs
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #550510 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aarons? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 08, 2014 #897028

I would think this is a bad situation and feel we here in New Hampshire have a same situation , talked to the store manager and he told me it was my apartment that was infested with bed bugs and they can't take the beds or anything we have rented from them. So in order to get rid of the problem we are paying on two beds that need to be thrown out. We had a professional come in to spray all the furniture we are leasing and so far the beds are the problem.

0 0 Reply

Oct 30, 2014 #893092 Atlanta, Georgia

Dear Dawnsk42,
Thank you for your review and for bringing this to my attention. I would be happy to look into this with your local store. At your earliest convenience, could you please email me at Response@aarons.com or call me at 678-402-3403 with specifics including your first and last name, exact store location and the best phone number to reach you.
I look forward to hearing from you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aarons. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aarons.
Filing a new complaint about