They came out today and hassarss mr.Earl willyard about are stuff and the contact says payment due on Feb 1.2016 and today date is jan16,2016.The manger said she is calling the cops if we dont give are stuff up..

And this not called for.. We gave are smart T.V Up , but we need are phones.. Would somebody get back with us my email is lost30mnmgmail.com. Thanks for your time and may god bless ya'll.

Respectfully Earl.Willyard

Review about: Aarons Rents Lease Ownership.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi Earl,

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best number to reach you at. We would love to help get this issues resolved for you!

Kala

Aarons - Sofa Review from Germantown, Tennessee Aarons "Aaron's is disgusting and trashy. Total dump. They delivered me a sectional infested with bed bugs and refused to pick it up for a week. ..." Read more Aarons - Broken porcelain twin dolls swing Aarons "Aaron's driver broke the swing, as it fell to the floor, of these lovely twin Indian porcelain dolls. Headquarters said that they were going to call me back yesterday and..." Read more Aarons - Review about Couch from Dallas, Texas Aarons "I just purchased 2 couches from Aarons in Rockdale, Tx. One was broken so had them take it back to fix or replace because the manager said that their insurance..." Read more Aarons Matress Beds Review Aarons "Bed Bugs.. Nashville Tennessee.. nolensville Rd..order new mattress..they brought me a display from the store..with no plastic on it.. the picture is my back I also have bites on my..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more